1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Lycamobile is a scam, shitty company, I bought a sim card from a lycamobile booth in my uni as the promoter said I am the new customer so I can get a £15 bundle with £12 and I can get a free NUS card. Since I just arrived UK and I really do not know what is going on so I believed them and bought it.

Once I get back home and I checked online, the price is £7.5 for the £15 bundle for new customer. While, still I accepted it and hoping to get my NUS card, turns out there is no way to get the free NUS card if you do not order the sim card online.. I called the customer serivce, they said they have never heard of this promotion. I told the dude just open your own company website on Chrome and you will able to see the big picture of the NUS card promotion.

That dude goes "wow okay I saw it, maybe you should try to get a new sim card, buy a bundle or something I think the system will prompt you how to apply your free NUS card." I think their customer service officer assumes all of their customers are stupid.. I admit I was stupid enough to buy their sim card.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lycamobile Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service was very very bad, Screw customer for no reason, Worst customer service ever.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2017.

Comments