I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal.Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the plan again.

They didn't even send the activation message. Now I have a plan activated on my number which I don't need. There was no mention of auto renewal next to dialling code on the website. I found this whole situation as fruad since there is no complete information given.

They are just activating plans in name of auto renewal. I am very disappointed with lyca.

I am trying to call customer service and they are not attending my calls.Looks like they appointed CEOs as customer service executives.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of any top up using dialling codes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Lycamobile needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned any top up using dialling codes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lycamobile.

Had an Experience with Lycamobile?

Comments

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Lycamobile - Worst provider in USA Lycamobile "From 2015 onwards , I am having this provider . if you forget to add your balance , immediately the deactivate . and getting their customer service is more worst..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more