I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal.Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the plan again.

They didn't even send the activation message. Now I have a plan activated on my number which I don't need. There was no mention of auto renewal next to dialling code on the website. I found this whole situation as fruad since there is no complete information given.

They are just activating plans in name of auto renewal. I am very disappointed with lyca.

I am trying to call customer service and they are not attending my calls.Looks like they appointed CEOs as customer service executives.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of any top up using dialling codes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Lycamobile needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned any top up using dialling codes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lycamobile.

Had an Experience with Lycamobile?

Comments