2.9K views

i bought 3 months plan for the SIM card & no one from customer service can do a *** thing to make it work.

Been without service for 3 days. each time calling customer service, they asked me to do exactly the same things, try this...try that .... for hundred times.

Wasted too much time with them. they have no clue what they are doing so they decide to hang up on me! where can you get this sucked service LYCAMOBILE!!!!

STAY AWAY from Lycamobile

i need to find out how to get money back. if anyone know please let me know. my $$ is not free falling from the tree!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lycamobile sim card. Lycamobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lycamobile sim card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lycamobile.

Comments

The worst customer service I ever seen in my lifeNo one is picking up the line at least .My sim is not working from four days and no response from Lyca services.

#1492096

My card sim is not working

Good day, for three days now I am not receiving a good responds from my mobile, I just put on top up & now today it is telling me that I can only receive emergency calls. How about my top-up?

This is the second time I go through this & it is getting to me right now, I need my phone to use.

The first time they said it was the SIM card, now what is it? I need my mobile to use.

#1371919

No network service from 2 days, they dont pickup the phone too.

I need my PAC code to port, but these guys are not picking up the phone or responding to my email

I am having the same issue, if I travel or de-activate my sim because there is no coverage it's the same, for days in a row. And then all of a sudden it's back. I don't really use the phone as much, but it's very frustrating and there is no information anywhere on their website about such situation.

Ijsselstein, Utrecht, Netherlands #1271751

Mijn simcad geen verbinding waaróm

#1198812

Did you get a resolution?

I am facing the same problem