Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been using lycamobile for over 2 years. One day calls started flooding on my number(like 50-60/day)and each caller saying that they received calls(4-5) from my number, after receiving first few calls I thought I must've dialed by mistake, but after attending several calls I was confused and didn't know what to do.

I was wondering if I dropped my number in any website somewhere online, but those calls are from individual/personal numbers and not any marketing or fraud calls, I finally decided to call the customer care. I was connected to an associate after waiting on the line for about 20 minutes. customer care associate after explaining everything says ''you have two options: first one is to change your phone number on existing SIM card, the second one is to buy new sim card with new number" and nothing else. She didn't bother to explain why I was receiving calls from so many unknown numbers saying that they received calls from my number or what they can do about it or inquire about what is happening.

I hung up the call saying I will call back. Nothing has changed and the same thing continued on day 2. Called customer care again In the second call another associated gave the same two options as above. I requested them to do something about it but the same continues to happen all day, all night constantly for two days, I even turned my phone off for 5-6 hours.

Third call, finally an associate revealed why this is happening, but suggested the same solution to my problem. The reason for all those calls is that lycamobile ''Recycled My SIM" and I don't know what that means nor any reason for doing that or how recycling my SIM causes to calling those random unknown numbers. I was tortured for no reason. There was no prior intimation or a simple text message as to what is going to happen or happening.

After so many trials I was able to talk to customer care and had to check with them what's happening It is only after I called them that I came to know what is happening and why. Nobody was able to give any valid reason as to why and what was going on for 3 days. All the associates were rude and reluctant to talk and resolve the issue. Some callers on my number threatened to cause me harm and were extremely angry.

On the other hand lycamobile is not bothered about all this even after knowing that I am receiving threat calls. I am still going through the same thing and it's such a pain to let each caller know what's wrong. After me calling lycamobile, they answered my question for heck of it without any concern for what a customer is going through.

Definitely this is not the kind of experience we anticipate from a service provider who doesn't care about what it's customer is going through and how it feels like receiving threatening calls constantly from unknown numbers. ** Not able to post any images of calls as that's against morals and not safe to do so.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2017.

Comments