Somerville, Massachusetts

Tried with 8 retailers to recharge my sim card, but none of them keep lycamobile services anymore. Half of the retailers listed in their website does not exist. Online recharge through the lycamobile website always fails with different debit cards, credits cards, different emails and even with different browsers. Called customer service to explain the problem, but they are not able to understand and told me they can't do anything. My phone network is dead since a week. ................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Related: Lycamobile - Unable to SetUp Autocharge since using Same credit card for Two accounts

I didn't like: Worst customer service, Anything from call quality to customer service, I will never recommend it for my friends as well as enemies, I am fed up.

Review #920284 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lycamobile Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lycamobile?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1230004

Did u find any solution... i'm facing same issue... pissed off with multiple calls to customer care ..not