Coverage Area
Style and Design

Tried with 8 retailers to recharge my sim card, but none of them keep lycamobile services anymore. Half of the retailers listed in their website does not exist. Online recharge through the lycamobile website always fails with different debit cards, credits cards, different emails and even with different browsers. Called customer service to explain the problem, but they are not able to understand and told me they can't do anything. My phone network is dead since a week. ................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst customer service and i will never recommend it for my friends as well as enemies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lycamobile customer care. Lycamobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lycamobile customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lycamobile.

Had an Experience with Lycamobile?

Comments

I am also facing the same issue. no proper response from customer care and they are not understanding the issue

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1230004

Did u find any solution... i'm facing same issue... pissed off with multiple calls to customer care ..not