Dear Sir /Madam,

I am a Lyca Mobile SIM card holder and my mobile number is 0470354658 and presently at Dianella area in Perth WA.

I wish to inform you that I have been untold problems with Lycamobile service since past few months.

First of all, every time I wish to top up my balance by $10 I always ensure what is my previous balance and only then top up. But each time I did it, there used to be a shortage of balance by about $1 or so. So I would then repeat the process of checking my total balance a second or third time and only then it displays the correct balance.

But in this morning's incident, I wish to say that I had a previous balance of $51.59 and I had bought a top up voucher for $10 vide Wollsworth cash voucher Serial No. 601100270103 and Voucher Pin No. 7709207570673 which expires on 31/12/2020.

But I regret to inform that when I dialled *131# for my balance I get a display of just $51.59 instead of $61.59 .

I am unable to repeat the whole process again as I get a message saying that my voucher has already been used but then, I fail to understand why is the total showing only as 51.59 as against 61.59

I am terribly upset and also displeased at this way of functioning and at this rate will have to change over to some other mobile service facility.

I therefore, request you to kindly look into this flaw immediately and get it corrected as I need to use the mobile service.

If you wish to contact me, my email id is williecoelho@gmail.com

. Looking forward to your immediate assistance.

Yours faithfully,