I got the worst telecoms customer service experience ever, from Lycamobile when I called the customer helpdesk to make complaints about my inability to recharge. I was so stunned when the customer service representative ended the call on me after I requested to speak with a team leader or supervisor on the shift. She initially told me there was no team leader or supervisor on the shift (which I can never believe), before she ended the call.

I was making complaints about my inability to recharge $10 credit on my Lycamobile number, using the debit card the Lycamobile in which auto renewal is active on, and was told that it was suspected for fraud.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer services and rudeness. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Lycamobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lycamobile.

Had an Experience with Lycamobile?

Comments

Lycamobile - No information about auto renewal when customer tops up using dialling code Lycamobile "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Lycamobile Robbers Lycamobile "Company: Lycamobile Owned by: Indian-Hindu Bangladesh investors Website: http://www.lycamobile.us/en/ Lycamobile Phone: 845-301-1612 Purchase: SIM Card with mobile service $25 value. Request: Refund Reason: Merchandise or services received were not what I ordered On July 25th, 2013, I..." Read more Lycamobile - The worst company of the worst ones Lycamobile "I called 6-7 times on the support service waiting around 10-15 minutes each time. 3 of these times they answered. When I tried to explain the problem I had, they..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more