I got the worst telecoms customer service experience ever, from Lycamobile when I called the customer helpdesk to make complaints about my inability to recharge. I was so stunned when the customer service representative ended the call on me after I requested to speak with a team leader or supervisor on the shift. She initially told me there was no team leader or supervisor on the shift (which I can never believe), before she ended the call.

I was making complaints about my inability to recharge $10 credit on my Lycamobile number, using the debit card the Lycamobile in which auto renewal is active on, and was told that it was suspected for fraud.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer services and rudeness. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Lycamobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lycamobile.

Had an Experience with Lycamobile?

Comments